changes develops and delivers public courses and bespoke training for clients in public, voluntary and community sectors in subjects relating to community development, community engagement, active citizenship and influence.
At the current time, all of our training is commissioned. When it looks like courses might not fill completely, we encourage clients, where appropriate, to open these up for wider access. To keep in touch with training opportunites, sign up to our networking site and you will automatically receive up to date news to your inbox.
Bespoke training courses
We have been developing and delivering training for more than 20 years and each programme is unique!
- We are keen to know what clients want from our courses, so we can adapt and tailor them, or design something specific
- We never start completely from scratch – the training we offer is around particular areas of work where we already have experience, stories, ideas and resources which we make best use of
- We bring ideas, information, concepts and examples to the training and we encourage participants to share their own experiences and understand the subject from their own position – so it is real and applicable for them
- We offer training around particular frameworks that others have found useful and which are tried and tested
- We also offer training which is subject specific – often linked to government priorities
- We offer half-day taster sessions on our own tools and frameworks:
- voice, echo DUO, DiCE
We are commissioned to deliver training by different organisations across sectors. Below are some examples, please see ‘our clients’ for a full list.
- Hostels Liaison Group (Nottingham): a one day course on `Managing Aggression at Work’
- Shrewsbury College – a 2 day course for Union Reps on lesbian, gay, bisexual & trans issues in the workplace
- Hostels Liaison Group (Nottingham): a two day Community Engagement course
- Test Valley Council: a two day Community Engagement course
- South West Forum: a two-day course for people with facilitation skills wanting to work with the `Voice’ framework
- Black Country Take Part Pathfinder: a 5 day course in facilitation skills for people from different sectors wanting to work with groups